Skeena Shack is a comfortable cabin in the woods. It sleeps up to three people with one queen sized bed and single bed in the loft.
A short walk takes you to one of the best fishing spots on the Skeena River and an even shorter walk takes you to a comfortable deck area complete with hot tub.
• Double Bed and Single bed in the loft
• Double Shower
• Self Contained Kitchenette
• Outdoor deck with BBQ Facilities
• Hot Tub
• Wood fire Stove
• Very private wilderness setting
• 3 minute walk to the river
• Walking trails
• 15 minutes from Terrace/Kitimat Regional Airport
• 10 minutes to downtown Terrace
$190 per night
3 nights or more $170 per night
To book or inquire about the cabin: Contact Jim